Return & Refund Policy
PLEASE READ OUR RETURN & REFUND POLICY CAREFULLY:
Please contact us via e-mail with any changes to your order. You can cancel your order for free within 24 hours from the time the order has been placed. After that period, please find the following detailed information about options and procedures for returning your order.
We have a 30-calendar-day return policy, which means you have 30 calendar days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, contact us at . We will accept your return and send you instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
HOW TO RETURN YOUR PRODUCTS?
Please find the following reasons for return:
- wrong size
- incorrect item
- damaged item
- no longer needed item
- did not meet expectations
In case you’ve received an incorrect or faulty item, we will cover the return shipping costs. In other cases, return shipping fees are the responsibility of the customer.
- If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package.
- Follow the instructions received and send your order to the address: 1078 Newtons Road, Rolleston 7675, New Zealand.
- We expect to process your refund within 1-2 business days of receiving your return. Once our warehouse inspects your return order, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If you are approved, your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original payment method within 7-14 business days, depending on the speed of your bank transactions.
WHAT IS THE RESTOCKING FEE?
- No restocking fee
THE PRODUCT CONDITIONS THAT WE ALLOW FOR RETURNS:
LATE OR MISSING REFUNDS (IF APPLICABLE)
If you haven’t received a refund, check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next, contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
DAMAGED ITEM (IF APPLICABLE)
We’re sorry if you’ve received a damaged item.
If you believe you received a defective or damaged product, please contact us no later than 5 business days after receiving the package. Include a picture where the damages or flaws are seen clearly. Briefly describe the damages, and send the description and photo(s) to . We will review the case and either reship a replacement for the damaged item or issue a refund (including the return shipment). Please save all packaging materials and damaged goods before filing a claim.
Please note that all items are inspected on return, and those with wear and tear rather than a fault may not be refunded.
INCORRECT ITEMS (IF APPLICABLE)
- ***We want to sort out any issues with incorrect items straight away.
If one of the items you received isn’t what you ordered, please send it back to us and we’ll refund you (including the return shipment) if it’s incorrect.
1078 Newtons Road, Rolleston 7675, New Zealand